The Upper East Side art district has a huge number of galleries. Unfortunately, during the summer, many are closed on weekends. So this Friday afternoon event is a rare chance for those who don't have to work (retirees, teachers off for the summer, etc.) to experience some great shows that had to be left off my most recent Saturday tour. And of course, as usual, there will be an exclusive presentation by a gallerist or artist at each stop.
IMPORTANT NOTES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- If you do not receive a purchase confirmation, please check your credit / debit card account to make sure the transaction went through.
- Emergency contact is (917) 680-0656 if you are late or lost. The voicemail greeting will list our first two stops. For all other info, send an "old-fashioned" text directly to my number. Do NOT attempt to reach me via email, Meetup, Ticketleap or any other Internet-based channel, as those methods are not reliable on my phone.
- If you have bought a ticket but cannot attend, you have two options. To get a credit toward a future art tour or walk, notify me via direct (not Internet-based) text, voice call, or voicemail. This must be done BEFORE the listed start time so that the group does not get stuck waiting for you. Alternatively, you can send someone in your place; at check-in, simply have him or her mention the name under which you paid.
- Sorry, no refunds unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled.
- Please remember to bring a mask, proof of COVID vaccination, and photo ID, as these may still be required by some galleries.
- The event will last two to three hours. Afterward, we may go somewhere nearby for drinks, food, and socializing if there is interest.
- Art novices are welcome, as are people with extensive art backgrounds.